Motorola mobile unit may have been sold to a Chinese manufacturer Lenovo, but Moto G is on its way to India. Earlier we have reported that Moto G will arrive in Indian market on 5th of February. And the company is also not following sells and distribution strategy. Yes, the company has a tie up with an Indian online retailer Flipkart. Flipkart has also designed a separate page on the “Motorola Moto G coming soon” for this launch to keep track of the device.
The Moto G has been probably designed for Indian market unfortunately, it hasn’t come to India yet. The dual –Sim smartphone was announced last year in November and it was expected to be available in the Indian market by now. But that is not the case and the company plans to start the sales probably in February. The popularity of the device is mainly because of its value for money.
As the Flipkart still haven’t listed the price details but we are expecting to be priced around Rs15, 000.
Below are the detailed specifications: –
- 4.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) edge-to-edge display at 329 ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with option to upgrade to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 6.0-11.6 mm thick (curve) and weighs 143 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 720p HD video playback
- 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 2070 mAh battery