#Become A Contributor at BizTechPost
Are you are interested in writing on topics related to technology and business (startups, entrepreneurship, innovations, marketing hacks) or both? We’re currently accepting submissions from professional experts or individuals who have a keen interest in the aforementioned domains and can meet the following guidelines:
- The article needs to be well-written and should strictly fall under Technology or Business categories
- You should write an article that is NOT self-promotional or spam
- Be able to correctly cite and use reference if needed
- Have a bio between 50-100 words including your LinkedIn or Facebook profile
- Wait for at least 10 days after publishing on The BizTech Post before posting on other sites.
We welcome and appreciate you for sharing your expertise with our audience. Please be advised that articles submitted to the site are subject to change (you allow us to use, edit and review) by the editorial team. If you want to publish your post with us. Please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will in touch with straight away.
Note: The article will be live for a period of 180 days after which it is up to us to keep it live or remove them.