WhatsApp is at the forefront when it comes to mobile messaging applications. It has been widely used in many countries and around two billion users are connected with their family and friends using this app.
WhatsApp is constantly adding new features to improve the user experience. It has recently added a stickers feature in which users can create or download stickers available from stores and add them during messaging. Users can share attractive, eye-catching stickers to add an interesting twist to the chat. However, creating stickers requires dedicated time from users, whereas they can download pre-made stickers to save time. So without further ado, let’s explore how to download new WhatsApp stickers and use them!
How to download new sticker packs?
You can find the new sticker pack on the app’s sticker store and it is available for both Android and iOS. Follow the steps below to download them to your device.
- Open the WhatsApp application on your device and go to either individual or group chat.
- To add a sticker, now tap on the ‘Emoji’ icon, and then click on the ‘Stickers’ and then on the plus (+) icon.
- It will redirect you to WhatApp’s sticker store where you can select as per your choice.
- Once you have decided, tap on ‘Download’ next to the sticker pack.
How to use stickers on WhatsApp?
Once you have downloaded the new stickers packs, you can use them in your chat. Follow below the steps to know how to use them.
- Open WhatsApp on your device and go to any individual or group chat.
- Now, you need to tap on the ‘Emoji’ icon and then click on the ‘Sticker’ icon.
- Here, you can see the newly downloaded sticker pack along with other regularly used stickers.
- You can click on any one of the stickers you want to send and it will be automatically sent to the person in the chat window.
That’s all folks. This is how you can download new WhatsApp stickers and use them on your Android and iOS as well as the web version.
See More: How to create WhatsApp stickers?