If you love watching sports content and have a Roku device, then FOX Sports should be your go-to Roku channel. You can stream live feeds from local FOX affiliates and from FOX Sports channels including FS1, FS2, Big Ten Network, FOX Soccer Plus, and FOX Deportes.
It also allows you to access full replays of past events and studio shows like Skip and Shannon Undisputed, The Heard, Speak for Yourself, First Things First, and NASCAR RaceHub.
Fox Sports is a TV Everywhere channel that can be activated on a Roku device to unlock all of the channel’s content. However, you must activate the channel through the participating pay TV service.
Most major cable and satellite TV providers, including Xfinity, DirecTV, AT&T Uverse, Verizon, Dish, and Cox, allow the Fox Sports app to be activated.
There are also some streaming TV providers such as Sling TV, Fubo TV, or YouTube TV that allow you to activate. For a complete list of pay-TV providers that allow access to Fox Sports on Roku, you’ll need to follow the activation process below.
How to Activate FOX Sports on Roku
To activate Fox Sports on Roku, you need to follow below the steps: –
- Pick your Roku remote and launch the Fox Sports channel on your Roku device. (If it’s not listed on your Roku’s home screen, go to Streaming Channels >> Search, search for “Fox Sports,” select “Add channel,” then select “Go to channel.”)
- Now, you need to select the “Settings” options from the menu bar at the top of the channel’s home screen, and then choose the “TV Provider Sign In” option here.
- Next, you need to visit to the go.foxsports.com URL and enter the code shown in the Roku app.
- In the next screen, select your pay TV provider and enter your login credentials for the pay TV service.
- That’s all. Your Roku device will automatically refresh and provide you with access to the locked content.
It is important to note that if you do not subscribe to a pay TV service or the provider is not listed, you won’t be able to activate the FOX Sports channel. This means, you will not be able to view locked content.
As of now, FOX Sports doesn’t have a standalone subscription to Roku or any other device but create or log in to a free FOX Sports account from the Settings menu, which will allow you to access your watchlist, continuing to see what you’ve done. Find out where you left off, and get personalized recommendations.
Fox Sports is your home for exclusive sports content and live streams. Watching games has never been so easy. You can now stream all your favourite sports like MLB, NASCAR, College Football, WWE, Boxing, NFL, Soccer and much more.
Watch the biggest football competitions live on the Fox Sports app for free if you have a pay TV subscription. You can add the channel using below the link.
In case, you want to watch local FOX Regional Sports Networks, you can use FOX Sports Go.