Hulu is an American subscription streaming service that is now available on the Roku service. You can easily take advantage of the service and stream your favorite live sports, news, and events—plus the entire Hulu streaming library—with a single subscription. However, logging in or out of Hulu on a device like a Roku may be a little different from your phone or computer.
In this article, we will navigate you through the details on how to login and logout from Hulu on a Roku device.
- Hulu app: Main profile > Profile icon > Log Out > Log Out of Hulu.
- To log back in: Hulu app > Log In > Choose “log in” on your computer or Roku device > Enter account info using chosen method.
How to Log out of Hulu on Roku?
To log out from Hulu on Roku, you need to open your Hulu app on the Roku-connected device. Then, follow the below steps: –
- Go to the main Hulu page, and select your profile icon.
- Now scroll down untill you see the Log out options and select it.
- Select Log out of Hulu to confirm. You’ll be taken to Hulu’s subscribe or log-in page.
How to Sign in to Hulu on Roku?
If you change your mind and want to sign in to Hulu again on your Roku device, the process is pretty easy. Just make sure you have your log-in information available.
- Open the Hulu app on your device, and select Log In.
- Choose either Activate on a Computer or Log In On This Device.
- If you choose to activate on your computer, you’ll need to go to the link shown on the screen, log in to your Hulu account, and then enter the code shown on the screen.
- To log in to your Roku device, use your remote to enter your username and password, and select Log In.
- Finally, you can select the profile you want to use on Hulu.
How to Change My Hulu Account on Roku?
There are a few ways to change the Hulu account you use on the app, depending on whether you want to log into a different account altogether, or simply use another profile on the same Hulu account.
Here’s how to log into an entirely different Hulu account:
- Follow the steps above for logging out of your Hulu account.
- Select Login to the main Hulu page. See Steps 2, 3, and 4 above to log into Hulu. This time, use the log-in credentials for the other account you want to sign in to.
- You should now be able to use Hulu from this other account on your Roku.
How to Change Which Hulu Profile You Are Using
If you just want to change the profile you are using on your Hulu account, here’s how:
- If you’re already on a profile, on Hulu’s main page, navigate all the way to the top right where your profile icon is.
- Select Profiles.
- Select the profile you’d rather use, or if you want to create a new one select New Profile.
- You can now watch Hulu within the same account but now on a different profile.
Common FAQs: –
- How to log out of Hulu on a Samsung TV?
To log out on a Samsung TV, use your Samsung Smart TV remote and open the Hulu app, then select your account icon, and select Log Out. Select Log Out of Hulu to confirm that you want to log out of the Hulu app.
- How to log out of Hulu on a PS4?
Press the PS button on your controller to bring up the Dashboard, navigate to the TV & Video tile, and then press X. Select the Hulu tile and then press X to launch the app and go to the Who’s Watching screen. To launch the Hulu account choose your username > X, select your username, and then scroll down and press Logout > X.
- How to log out of the Hulu online website?
On Hulu in a desktop browser, select your profile name, icon, or picture from the top right to bring up the Manage Your Account page. Hover your cursor over your account name, and then select Log Out.
See More: Best Roku Games
See More: How to Turn off HDR on Roku TV
See More: How to Fix When Roku Screen Turns Black