Developed by Lightspeed and Quantum Studios – a division of Tencent Games, PUBG has been appreciated all over the world. The free-to-play battle royale video game can be played on both mobile and PC. The game has been released in multiple versions in accordance with the country’s data protection and privacy bill. But, PUBG Mobile KR, or the Korean version of the game, holds a special place among PUBG fanatics.
Although the game is only available for Korean users and is banned in India and other countries, they want to play the Korean version of PUBG despite not being citizens of Korea and Japan. If you also want to play the Korean version of PUBG, we will help you how to download and install it on Android and iOS devices.
See More: Stylish and Trendy BGMI PUBG Clan Names
Why Korean Version of PUBG holds a special place?
First, PUBG Mobile KR or Korean version is popular mainly because of its skins, costumes and costumes, which are distinctive from the global version. This version often provides players with rare skins and costumes for free, which keeps them satisfied. Usually, these items are available in the global version at a higher price and require UC cash to purchase them. However, paying for virtual currency is not a feasible option for everyone so they look for other ways to get free items in the game.
Secondly, many users have noticed that the ping rate (latency rate) on the Korean version is much lower than on the global version of the game. So, low ping would mean that the game would be smoother and there would be minimum lag.
Lastly, the game’s rewards system is also quite impressive. Players not only get normal coins as rewards, but they can also easily find skins, characters and other items as rewards in the game. All these options make it very attractive.
Without further ado, let’s check out how to do download PUBG mobile KR on Android.
How to download PUBG Mobile KR on Android?
Since PUBG Korean version is available on the Play Store in Korea and Japan, it is banned in other countries. In order to download the PUBG Korean version, you need to download it from a reliable APK site like APKPure (Download Link). The total download size is about 1.9 GB, and it will need about 4 GB of free storage space to accommodate the game files.
- Download the APK file and change the file extension from .XApk to .Zip by renaming it.
- Now, extract the APK and OBB files using a WinRar or similar application.
- After that, you can install the application package on your phone.
- When the installation is complete, you need to place the game data in the right folder. To do this, you need to create a folder within the Android/OBB directory and rename it to com.pubg.krmobile. Now, copy the OBB files and paste them into this folder.
- You can now open the game and it should work fine.
How to download PUBG Mobile KR on iOS?
Unlike Android, the process to download PUBG Mobile KR on iOS devices is slightly different. To download and install PUBG Mobile KR on iOS, please follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Go to the App Store and click on your account icon.
- Now, go to Your Account>Country/Region>Change Country or Region
- Select Country to the “Korea, Republic of” and accept terms and conditions
- You can type anything on the place of Street & City, then select City/Province to Busan and Post Code 600-011
- Click on Done Button and close the App Store
- Open the App Store again, you will notice that App Store is switched to the Korean App Store which means you can download any Korean app.
- Next, search for PUBG & click on “Get” button to Install PUBG Korean Version on Your iOS Device.
That’s it. You have successfully installed download PUBG Mobile KR on an iOS device.
See More: Best VPNs For PUBG Mobile India
PUBG Mobile KR – FAQs
1. How to download the Korean version of PUBG
Depending on the type of smartphone, you can follow the steps listed above to download the Korean version of PUBG on your smartphone. We have tested it on our device and it is working fine.
2. Can we play PUBG in the Korean version?
Yes, you can play the Korean version of PUBG anywhere in the world without any problems. All you have to do is follow the above steps to download it on your device and then start playing.
3. Is PUBG Korean version allowed in India?
No. Officially, the PUBG Mobile Korea version is not playable in India. The company has officially confirmed the news on Instagram. ‘KRJP Build is a version of the local service for users residing in Korea or Japan.
4. How to download the UAE version of PUBG Mobile?
For iOS, you can repeat the above steps and download them to your iPhone. While Android users will need to visit the APKPure site and then download and install the APK files, repeat the same process as described for the Korean version. Instead of creating com.pubg.krmobile, you need to create a folder called com.pubg.uaemobile.
See More: 7 Best Online PC Games to Play in 2022