In the era of being going-gaga over fancy materialistic items have diminished the shine of authenticity. From laptops to mobile phones, each aspect of life has been tremendously transformed. And now, the introduction of smartwatches also brought more change.
The wrist-watches no longer remain a mere teller of time but a report card of your body functions, a time-teller of dual zones and equipped with an impressive intellect.
However, there exists a set of spartan minds who believe in the truthfulness and modesty of letting the wristwatch only tell the time along with some basic utilities. Hence, these wristwatches are minimalistic watches; it means that the watches come with simple designs and mainly fulfil the purpose of telling time to the bearer.
Some of the best minimalistic smartwatches for the austere simplicity lovers are here:-
Top Minimalistic Smartwatches in 2021
- Skagen Falster 2
- Rossling and Cp’s Rogart Classic Automatic
- Garmin Vivosmart 3 Smartwatch
- Withings Steel HR
- Emporio Armani Stainless Steel
- Kate Spade Scallop Smartwatch 2
- Daniel Wellington Reading Watch
1. Skagen Falster 2
An Android wear that attracts the eyes even in its simplest manifestations, the Skagen Falster 2 costs you around $199 while promising to offer the following features:-
- It is energy-efficient to save battery effectively and extend the assistance of 24-hour battery life upon charging on one go
- The smartwatch can smartly track your workouts
- It also keeps a fine record of NFC for the payments
There is also a Skagen Host that is more on the panache side. The slim and finely textured profile of both the watch and the wrist strap provides the user with a comfortable as well as a memorable experience. The sophisticated timepiece seems like a trendy aesthetic adorning the wrist.
The Skagen Klassik Watch is another smartwatch with almost the same design. It is also 40 mm and power-packed with 30 m water resistance.
2. Rossling and Cp’s Rogart Classic Automatic
The automatic watch is enclosed in a 40 mm case and happens to be comfortable while carrying due to its lightweight along with a black-coloured leather strap. Here are the following features to love it more:
- It comes with a modern outlook
- 2 year warranty provided
- It comprises an easy to dwindle and twist crystal window dial
- The sapphires are scratch resistant to keep the shining beauty alive
- Structure design: 3 blue watch hands, markings in black-colour and a white dial.
- It is surprisingly simple to use and adapt to
3. Garmin Vivosmart 3 Smartwatch
For all the extra activities and enthusiasm filled beings in the wild, Garmin Vivosmart 3 Smartwatch has brought an evolution sooner than later. Equipped with ample health tracking devices, the smartwatch offers the following features:-
- It is capable of keeping tabs of your sleep and sleeping cycle
- Garmin Vivosmart is increasingly sensitive to easily detect your switch of activities, irrespective how rapidly or slowly you perform the transition
- It also counts your steps and climbs like any other advanced smartwatch
- Well-equipped with long-lasting battery life
- It is quite affordable (starts at around $119.99).
4. Withings Steel HR
Often said to be coming well-packed and organised with a beating heart, the Withings Steel HR has known for the given mesmerizing facets:-
- The smartwatch provides an exotic ease of wearing with the comfortable strap
- It can keep tabs on the heart rate as well as the step count. The will be feasibly available on the screen whenever the user wants to see
- Plus, notifications of calls, messages and scheduled reminders shall also ping you on the smartwatch itself
- It shows appropriate insights and stats
- It is said that the waterproofing is so tightly-knit and integrated that even showering while wearing the watch will never ruin its functionality.
5. Emporio Armani Stainless Steel
Regarded as one of the best stainless steel touchscreen smartwatches, the Emporio Armani Stainless Steel is android wear that generously offers the following aspects to its users:
- The meticulously crafted case is feted for its royal outlook. The shade of gold enhances the look more.
- The simplicity of usage adds to its entire presentable beauty
- The Emporio Armani Stainless Steel Touchscreen smartwatch ensures a long-lasting battery life for 1-2 days
- The screen has all the flashes of icons like contacts, alarm, fit and so on you shall need at hand’s reach
6. Kate Spade Scallop Smartwatch 2
Made for the women who believe in the enigma of simplicity and radiance of stride, the Kate Spade ScallopSmartwatch 2 brings the following smart features for the smart women:-
- The face of the wrist-watch can be easily customised with mere touches and intelligent navigation over the screen
- It comprises of a Global Position System (GPS) for tracking locations along with the NFC payments
- It surprisingly offers a 1-2 day battery life and saves the power consumption as much as possible.
- The wrist-watch might be seemingly costly at first with the $295 budget you require, it is a worthy investment if the added elegance and style you will receive along with it.
7. Daniel Wellington Reading Watch
Being the epitome of supremacy and coming from the roots of a well-established brand, Daniel Wellington Reading Watch enhances the user experiences via the beloved aspects it harbours:-
- Structure design: Black-coloured Italian leather that is ablaze with the crocodile texture patterns.
- It is packed in the 40 mm encase that comes well-fitted with a gold case.
- Even the dials are not left to beautify with the black polishes
- It is scratch resistant as well as water resistant (about 30 m).
- Its luring crystal structure is lightweight to provide the ease of usage to the users.
Time is Money!
The irony of time is money lies in the reality that wastage of time can cause loss of significant factors are understood but investing extravagantly to merely know the time has not been criticized yet.
Minimalistic smartwatches should be appreciated more because you unnecessarily pay extra money for the superficial polishes and added benefits that you generally do not need to use daily for some expensive watches. Minimalist smartwatches save money as well as reliably display time.
So, what do you think about the aforementioned minimalistic smartwatches? Let us know in the comments about what you prefer more!
See More: Best Hybrid Smartwatch of 2021
See More: Top GMT Smartwatches To Use In 2021