Discovery+, also known as Discovery Plus, is now supported on Roku devices. Both the ad-free and ad-supported versions of Discovery+ can be accessed directly through a premium subscription to the Roku Channel.
You can check out a number of Discovery+ features with your go-to shows, including 90 Day Fiancé and Naked & Scared. Signing up for a Discovery+ Premium subscription through the Roku Channel gives you the opportunity to get all the VOD and linear content that comes with Discovery+ on your Roku device, iOS/Android mobile device, and on the web.
How much does discovery+ cost?
You can get a Discovery+ (ad-free) plan that costs $6.99 per month while Discovery+ (ad-supported) costs a few dollars less than $4.99 per month.
How to subscribe to discovery+ on The Roku Channel?
The signup process is quite easy and you can do it directly via the Roku Channel on any Roku device or TV. Prior to subscribing, you can browse Discovery+ content, and then sign up for a free seven-day trial. There is no additional app or other fees required. Once signed up, you can watch Discovery+ content from within the Roku Channel.
How to Install the Discovery Plus App on Roku?
As stated earlier, the official Discovery Plus app is available directly from Roku, so the easiest way to get it and install it on your Roku is to add it while using your Roku device.
If you have a Roku, you can follow below the steps to set it up.
- Go to the home screen of your Roku device and scroll down till you reach the Search option. If you see Discovery Plus on this screen, you can select it.
- Type Discovery Plus and press the search button.
- Now select Discovery Plus from the search results
- Select the Add channel and then click on OK.
- Now select Go to the channel.
- Here you will see an option to Start 7-day Free Trial. If you don’t have an account yet, you can select this option. If you already have an account, you can directly Sign in to Discovery Plus using login credentials.
- Select Discovery+ or Discovery+ (Ad-Free) as per your choice.
- Select Continue and then enter your login credentials such as email address and a password, and select Agree and Continue.
- That’s all. Discovery Plus will launch on your Roku, and you’re ready to start watching.
Watch discovery+ original titles and other exclusive content on Roku
You can discover over 70,000 episodes of current and classic shows from Discovery’s prestigious portfolio of networks, including HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, OWN, Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and Magnolia Network, as well as over 200+ original titles of exclusive content.
In addition, you can watch top non-fiction content from A&E, The HISTORY Channel, and Lifetime, as well as exclusive streaming access to the largest collection of natural history from the BBC. What are you most excited to watch on discovery+? Do let us know via below the comment box.
See More: How to Activate FOX Sports on Roku
See More: How to install and activate ESPN on Roku